Do you want to be part of a high performing team? Are you ready to work hard and reap the benefits for doing so? Do you think you are perfect for our culture? If so, we invite you to get to know us.
What are we looking for? Individuals who will thrive in the culture of our company and live by our core values: service, integrity, communication, innovation and success. Individuals who can develop their own path to reach the designated success factors of their position!
Eventinterface is a company offering a software platform that helps meeting and event planners manage events and build communities. Associations, corporate meeting planners, nonprofits and institutions use Eventinterface to manage conferences, seminars, incentive events, tradeshows, festivals and fundraising events. Our office is based in Scottsdale, AZ. Learn more about our company at Eventinterface.com.
WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
We live by success factors. As part of getting to know each other we want to learn how you plan on meeting the objectives of the position. We want to learn about the path you will take to get there, and how that path ties to our company culture. In essence, you get to create your own path. It’s that simple! Event experience is helpful as is being creative, flexible with a willingness to learn.
THE POSITION: PLANNER SERVICES
Position Success Factors:
- Master the use of the Eventinterface platform and company CRM software;
- Manage onboarding of planners and assist them with the set-up of events using the Eventinterface platform;
- Respond to planner and attendee inquiries and resolve requests with provided resources in a timely manner, keeping impeccable records;
- Learn from the planners you work with and communicate possibly software enhancements to the team;
- Maintain and develop industry knowledge by reviewing industry publications and being engaged in our community;
- Salary based on experience with an opportunity for performance-based bonuses;
- Insurance; vacation and personal days;
- Educational opportunities;
- Flexble work schedule;
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume and cover letter in PDF format to HR@Eventinterface.com. Include the job title in the subject line of your email. Tell us why you are perfect for our team. It is key that you address the above success factors and how you will be successful in the position in your cover letter. Share with us the path you want to create to be successful! Why should we invite you to be part of our team?